Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mike of Aquatimagic, or aqmagic.com offers great customer service, and delivery of goods is exceptionally fast considering the distance from the US. All plants, mosses, and equipment have arrived to me in great condition, and I'm extremely pleased. I will order from them again.

-John N.

Rating10
ProsGreat Communication, realiable, and friendly
ConsShipping time from overseas to US takes 1-2 weeks, but to be expected.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
123 Posts
Probably the best selection of quality planted tank related items at great prices, and the only place to go for aquatic mosses.

Rating9
ProsCheap Quality products. Great Mosses
ConsSmall range of plants?
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
42 Posts
Received anubias nana petite w/ 20-30 leaves and mosses. Willow moss died but was replaced quickly. You can trust in what they offer.

Rating10
ProsArray
ConsArray
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
4 Posts
robably the best selection of quality planted tank related items at great prices, and the only place to go for aquatic mosses.

Rating9
ProsGreat Communication, realiable, and friendly
ConsShipping time from overseas to Argentina takes 4-5 weeks, but resubmit the request if you have not received
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
195 Posts
I ordered some moss and anubias from Aquatic Magic, and they never arrived, even after two weeks. They were most likely confiscated by customs. At least they gave me my money back.

Rating3
ProsArray
ConsNever arrived
Would you recommend?no

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wonder if they are still selling this. Pandemic made everyone develop a hobby such as keeping fish.

Tony| https://www.westaucklandelectrician.kiwi/

Prosquality
Consnone so far
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts