Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems odd that out of all my shrimp, one is particularly dark in the back where those extra fins are located on the underbody. I have to get a picture when I can. BTW alot of my shrimp are looking healthy and big as big can be I suppose, I measured them at "1-1/2 plus! remind me for the pic if i can get one. does anybody have any pictures of a shrimp carrying around thier eggs?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the Pic's. It is indeed, the location that I spotted the dark mass. The dark massees are clumped tighter, as I can't make out individual shapes. no i'm not confusing it with the spinal colon of sorts. I have guppies and a yo-yo loach in this 55 gallon aquarium. I am pretty sure that they will eat the eggs. The next time I spot her I will quarintine her to a 10 gallon med tank I keep running w/ a gourami. Naturally I take the gouami out and shack him up with a suitable tank mate so they don't tear each other up! All the tanks I keep, have some kind of live plant set-up whether it be excess cuttings from one tank, or, extra java ferns. I have alot now which is good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts