Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone else around here find them ummm, a little peculiar perhaps? :twitch:

or is it just me?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I agree.

Even though the names are a little over the top the tanks are incredible and I enjoy looking. I just do not want to spend too much time at it. It is as if one were looking at a movie screen. Not to close a relationship to reality. Sigh.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i agree, tanks can be quite beautiful but some of the names i find a little on the pretentious side...

·
Registered
816 Posts
luna terraformed :p that's mine. I decided I would aim for something oddball myself. my main tank is called "weed fest" Which sums it up. Could be called "green chaos" or "plants that like growing too big". My shrimp tank could be called "mass of crawling things"

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahahaa "mass of crawling things" sounds good Sunstar! very nice ring to it and strictly to the point!

·
Registered
816 Posts
you have no idea how apt that is... I put a peice of driftwood in that I had soaking in a bucket and 10 minutes later it was infested with shrimp.

My luna terraformed basically was when I put it together, it looked sort of moon like. barren and rocks. now its getting growth.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah, I was reading one of Amano's books again last night before sleep and almost wish I had a barf bag:

"The Wind Comes"
"The Glow of the Grove"
"A Seranade of the Wind"
"Sunspot Melody"
"The Garden of the Muse"

(after that last one I had to put the book down before my bed become "Garden of The Puke"...)

Awesome looking tanks, cheesy as all get-out and stupid names.

·
Registered
816 Posts
it does depend though. some of those names seem over the top and not sure how they fit. My main tank is big cluster-frag- of growing things out of control.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts