Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. I post on a tablet, and am not able to give feedback on purchases from members on this site.

Help please!
Janie

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Hi there,

Are you unable to do this on Tapatalk? Could you try giving feedback using our mobile view (in your tablet's web browser)? Let us know how you get on.

Fergus

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

Are you unable to do this on Tapatalk? Could you try giving feedback using our mobile view (in your tablet's web browser)? Let us know how you get on.

Fergus
Let me try that, currently I'm using the made for tablet, downloaded from the app store.

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Hey,

I bought the site up an IPad and was able to click on iTrader Ratings and give submit feedback. What comes up when you try to do this?

Niall

·
Administrator
362 Posts
Nope, keeps redirecting me back to Tapatalk here.

Hi there,

Just to clarify, you are using a web browser (like chrome or safari) and it opens the site in Tapatalk? Apologies but its not clear to me from your screenshot what you are using.

Fergus

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi there,

Just to clarify, you are using a web browser (like chrome or safari) and it opens the site in Tapatalk? Apologies but its not clear to me from your screenshot what you are using.

Fergus
Oh, I see that now. I'm using Chrome. This is a Samsung Galaxy 6 tablet.

I also have Tapatalk downloaded on my tablet.

That's why I'm so confused why I can't get to the seller ratings so I can leave my feedback!

Thanks again for your help!
Janie

·
Administrator
362 Posts
With Tapatalk, you won't be able to use the Rating system. It's a custom plugin that was added to the site, and Tapatalk doesn't support customization.

But you should be able to access it from a regular browser page. Can you tell me which use you are trying with your tablet?

Kevin

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With Tapatalk, you won't be able to use the Rating system. It's a custom plugin that was added to the site, and Tapatalk doesn't support customization.

But you should be able to access it from a regular browser page. Can you tell me which use you are trying with your tablet?

Kevin
Typically I'm using the Tapatalk.

I can't find this forum on Chrome.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are Awesome!
Thank you so much! !!

Logged in and made my post!

<3 Administration help!