Aquatic Plant Forum banner

ATTENTION!: New feature for Local or Regional Clubs!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  turbomkt 
#1 ·
:grouphug: As a new service to help local or regional clubs grow and communicate better, we are establishing public groups for clubs that are active on APC. The group can either be open for all to join automatically or requests to join can be moderated by a group leader. If the group has a group leader, the leader will be able to send mass private messages to the group members.

Members of groups will have the option of being identified as members of a certain group under their usernames when making posts. We may be putting together a page showing the groups and their members.

To subscribe to public groups, go to your My APC and select Group Memberships.

For being our most active club, I've made SWOAPE the first public group. MatPat is the group leader.

If your club would like to be included in this new feature, please post here along with who, if any, will be the group leader.

As always, thanks for supporting APC! :yo:

#5 ·
Art,

I know NEAPS is usually pretty silent but I have found several members through the site. I also have plans to improve our members frequency here and hope APC will continue to host a forum for us. if its cool, I'll be the team leader

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.