Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Aug 21, 2011 meeting

7K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Neon Shrimp 
#1 ·
I figure since the site is down, i'll post this here

SCAPE's Facebook Page

The August 21st SCAPE meeting will be hosted at the home of Tom (SPNative) in San Pedro.

Please RSVP by posting in this thread when you know you will be coming.

List how many guests will be coming with you as +(# of guests).
(*Note: by RSVPing here you and your guest waive any liability and responsibility to the host or SCAPE club officers for loss, injury or damages to your person or property.)

Meeting Details:

FAQ's:

Q: What happens at the meeting and what do I get for the price of attendance?

A: The meetings provide members with access to a demo or speaker, food/drink, participation in the auction** (for plant, animals and equipment), two Grand raffle tickets (worth $5 each = $10 value) and the chance to meet, greet and hang out with fellow hobbyist. It's a fun time for all and well worth the attendance price don't you think?

**Note: The auction is how funds are raised for the club. The attendance cost are used to reimburse our generous hosts for their expenses.

Q: Where is the meeting and how do I get directions to get there?

A: The meeting site will be in thread title and directions will be PMed to members a couple of days before the meeting.

Q: Is there anything I should bring with me to the meeting?

A: A bag/cooler if you plan to bid for items in the auction. Cash to pay for your auction items. Dress for the meeting area (outdoors with pop-up tents) and for the weather (maybe sunny so bring sunscreen and a hat). B.Y.O.C. (Bring Your Own Chair)!

Q: Why should I RSVP as soon as I know I will be attending the meeting?

A: This is a courteous act that help our HOST plan for the event, which will make it more enjoyable for all.

Q: Why do ALL attending SCAPE Members have to register on the auction site (Please see arrow below)?

A: So they can be "checked in (receive credit/raffle tickets)" and to "participate in the auction".

August 21st MEETING:

Meeting Attendance Cost: $5 per person (under 12yo free)

Food Provided: party-size submarine sandwiches, chips, drinks and vegetables/fruit

Activities: TBA - possible DIY demo by fellow member.

Meeting Agenda:
12:30pm - Check in starts and food will be served for everyone. The more on-time you are, the better your food will be.
1:30 - Activity: TBA
2:30-4:15 - Auction
4:30-5:00 - Check-out

*All times are approximate and subject to change

New members be sure to ask for your membership cards to get store discounts!

*REMINDER*:

ALL attending SCAPE members MUST register here (to receive raffle tickets, check in and participate in the auction)! This is a separate program so please be sure register before hand :
http://scape.blonskiweb.com/index.php?

Maybe's will not be added.
Look who's coming to the meet:

xmas one
yogi1774
swoof
polardbear
cgar
Born2Pearl
advanaw11 + 1
skennedysocal
edcal + 1
Pressed-Ham
deina-kun
Poke
Yuri333
cgar
Zzyzx85
majordude
Speaker73
Nyx
Raven +1

#5 ·
Meeting Address!

MEETING ADDRESS AND AUCTION LINK:

1735 W Santa Cruz St
San Pedro 90732
Maybe's will not be added.
Look who's coming to the meet:

xmas one
swoof
polardbear
cgar
Born2Pearl
advanaw11 + 1
skennedysocal
edcal + 1
Pressed-Ham
deina-kun
Poke
Yuri333
cgar
Zzyzx85
majordude
Speaker73
Nyx
Raven +1
py22002
NeriteSnail
JohnnyTran
AnthonyV
Yaouch
itzjustjeff + 1
shawndoc
pacpac2
Molli +1
Phatman5
fishumms
digginnbetta
Datank
jules2k
Ajax +1
MKD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.