Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta say this is one of the best places on the net right here. The shipping speed is unprecedented, the products are excellent. I got some dry ferts from you guys, and a diffuser. They were priced very affordably, and each of my two shipments arrived in 2 days.

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone that wants quality products and excellent service.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
I second krisco's experience. I got a regulator/solenoid setup from Orlando - fast shipping. Customer service was first rate. Emails and problems quickly addressed.

I had a missing O-ring on the bubble counter which was promptly replaced - (Hey Orlando, I found it last week later when I was changing the water on my outdoor plant bucket. Must have fallen out when I was inspecting the it the patio one evening before I set it up #-o! Looks like owe you for the O-ring!)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I second krisco's experience. I got a regulator/solenoid setup from Orlando - fast shipping. Customer service was first rate. Emails and problems quickly addressed.

I had a missing O-ring on the bubble counter which was promptly replaced - (Hey Orlando, I found it last week later when I was changing the water on my outdoor plant bucket. Must have fallen out when I was inspecting the it the patio one evening before I set it up #-o! Looks like owe you for the O-ring!)
Lol! :) I figured that's what happened! Thanks for the support :)

-Orlando

·
Registered
170 Posts
I would certainly agree. Shipping was quick and website was clean. But, most importantly, when I left a message with a question I got a very quick callback from somebody who was not in a rush to get me off the phone but rather helped me pick out the best product for my application. Very polite and professional and won my business.

Highly recommended!

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts