·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bacopa australis, 10+ stems for $4
Amania gracilis, $1 per stem SOLD OUT
Eusteralis stellata, $2 per stem Now back to 3
Rotala sp. (Green) 10+ stems for $5

WILD CAUGHT Altum Angels, 2 to 2.5 inches $60 each. Local PU only.
WILD CAUGHT Peruvian altum angels, 2 to 3 inches $13 each Local PU only.

Altum have been in my tank a month and the Peruvian have been here more than 4 months. They are healthy and eat what ever my discus eats, which are Tetra color bits, frozen discus food and beef heart. ALL PLANTS shipping are 5 for USPS. Local pickup are very welcome. I am in Renton/Newcastle WA.

My paypal is [email protected], If you are doing cc paypal please let me know or you can just add your own fees.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you "V.Pooh" for the extra dollar for the cc paypal payment. It was very thoughful of you. For others please add your own paypal fees if you are using cc. It is 4.9% plus .30 to process.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
who ever paid me yesterday, all your package was out this Monday afternoon. Thanks again. And please let me know how is there condition when they arrived as I am first time shipping plants this time of the year.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Bacopa australis, 10+ stems for $4 about 4 avil.
Amania gracilis, $1 per stem SOLD OUT
Eusteralis stellata, $2 per stem ONLY 2

For those send me money yesterday, all the package was out this afternoon (Tuesday). And I still have some left.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE Bacopa australis, Amania gracilis, Eusteralis stellata, Altum Angels SEATTLE

Bacopa australis, 10+ stems for $4 2 left
Eusteralis stellata, $2 per stem 2 stems left

·
Registered
94 Posts
got my plants 2day, my only regret is that i didnt get all of the "stellata" off you!! great plants, nice pack job...thanks again.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The bigger one I was intention to sell for 60 a peice are mostly gone and the smaller one which I was not planning to sell which I am now and thinking 45 for each peice. They are like quarter in size of their body(not including the tail).

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

Guess what people? my plants grow too fast from the last trim and I am ready to sell some more.

Eusteralis stellata, $2 per stem(I have 3 avil now)

Rotala Green 10+ stems for $5
Rotala Macrandra 'GREEN' 10+ stems for $5 (in the center of the tank)
Bacopa australis, 10+ stems for $4 (in the center of the tank, behind Rotala M. Green)

Or mix and match, of what you like/tell me what you want and I'll put them in one order. Shipping is another 5 at USPS(Rotala colorata 'RED' is possible in mix and match since I do not have much)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Guess what people? my plants grow too fast from the last trim and I am ready to sell some more.

Eusteralis stellata, $2 per stem(I have 3 avil now)

Rotala Green 10+ stems for $5
Rotala Macrandra 'GREEN' 10+ stems for $5 (in the center of the tank)
Bacopa australis, 10+ stems for $4 (in the center of the tank, behind Rotala M. Green)
Or mix and match, of what you like/tell me what you want and I'll put them in one order. Shipping is another 5 at USPS(Rotala colorata 'RED' is possible in mix and match since I do not have much)
bump for more plants for sale!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
What a beautiful tank and what healthy plants. Would you mind giving the specs on your light and filter system etc??? I'm setting up a tank and wouldn't mind at all if it looked like yours.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a beautiful tank and what healthy plants. Would you mind giving the specs on your light and filter system etc??? I'm setting up a tank and wouldn't mind at all if it looked like yours.
Thank you, I am using a 6500k 24watts power compact. Filter is just one of the mini hang on filter right next to the light. Filter is kinda like the Red Sea's mini hang on back filter. The tank is a little under the US spec 10g tank. A good kevlin is always a good, cause more than 8 months I run with out CO2 and just latly i start using it. The filter just a foam in side and i know it is small so I clean the foam and water change it every week. Co2 just a key to control the speed of growth here.

Light: 6500k 24watt PC
Temp: 24-25c
Soil: Marfield
Water change: 1/4 to 1/3 once a week
CO2: 1.5 bubble/second

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.