Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I agree 100%. I have bought plant packages from him twice and both times got great plants. Cory is very generous!

·
Registered
125 Posts
one of my new favorite vendors, to bad he is closed till the new yr.
Well, technically not quite closed......

"All live good orders placed after 12-07-08 will ship after 1-05-09"

Toys R us would never do that and miss Black Friday, but they don't ship live plants and fish. Even the best packed shipments can run into problems and delays, and those last few weeks of December have more than their share.

You could still have ordered fish food, pumps, and filters if you had wanted to. And it's about time to start ordering fish and plants for shipping next week.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I too have purchased from him, Great plants and yes, excellent prices. It's funny I stated this a while back in another thread and people were saying stay away from him left and right. I went with Bayleesfishes anyway and no complaints here, awesome seller. Great plants.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have had nothing but good experiences with Bayleesfishies. He did apologise for several lace plants I got from him because they weren't as big as the ones I'd gotten from him before. Those had leaves that reached the surface of a 150, diagonally. The new ones were not close to that when I got them, more like the normal lace plant, but now after six months reach just as far and have many blooms all at once. These, both batches, are the best lace plants I remember having. They have a brief rest period and come back bigger than before. Another local aquarist got some too, put them out in a pond for the summer and had lots of seedling lace plants as a result.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well as of this evening, he was out of every stem plant in his inventory. Also a very "primitive" website with almost no descriptions of his plants. Guess you just have to know what they are anyway and order them?

I bought alot of plants from http://www.bayleesfishees.com/. Definitely would recommend them! Excellent communication and quick shipment, very affordable too! Great quality plants, sent tons.

·
Registered
125 Posts
He does have a "return" auction up on Aquabid. It is under Mixed instead of a plant category. The website is maybe going to have more buttons activated in the text or maybe you are supposed to use the active ones in the bar near the top. From the auction, it sounds like he has expanded and is in the middle of restocking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts