Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of them were biotopes, and some looked as if they were just scaped.

STUNNING AQUASCAPES!!! I also got VIP access to the back, and got to see the whale sharks feed and the rays feed, etc etc. Also got to see the filtration, the coral frags, and many other places. took pics but that's all SW stuff. Here is the FW stuff: (taken with phone, not my camera)

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are they using as a dosing regimen??
Haha! wish I could have asked but this part was in the public areas. I figure they have injected Co2 with a inline atomic diffuser.

Dosing regime I would presume is EI.

I know the lighting is custom lighting, VERY expensive stuff. Especially on the reefs, at LEAST 50,000$ worth of lighting. Maybe even 75,00$

·
Registered
61 Posts
I always find it interesting when a pro develops a tank like this, seemingly out of nowhere, when there are 10s of thousands of folks struggling at something not even as close to as lush and beautiful. Look at how bushy all the stems are, I see no leggy growth, no algae, every plant in top condition. Almost like, how did that happen without it being one of the top 5-10 posters on this or a similar board? Where was the startup struggles?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always find it interesting when a pro develops a tank like this, seemingly out of nowhere, when there are 10s of thousands of folks struggling at something not even as close to as lush and beautiful. Look at how bushy all the stems are, I see no leggy growth, no algae, every plant in top condition. Almost like, how did that happen without it being one of the top 5-10 posters on this or a similar board? Where was the startup struggles?
so basically my 65 dutch, xD I post so many problems....!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts