Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Atlanta Light Bulbs has the GE 45859 9325K 55W CF lamp (aka Aqua Rays Fresh & Saltwater) for $17.95 each. Anyone know of a better deal? Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, guys. I doubted that I'd find a better deal.

And thanks Nikolay for the heads up on the Ebay bulbs...that's the best price I've ever seen for 55W 10000K CF's! 8)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would be more concern with
Atlanta Light Bulbs Inc., when necessary, reserves the right to substitute alternate manufacturers which are equivilent, and meet or exceed the specifications of any item.
They might end up giving you a 10k bulb if they don't have GE 9325k bulb in stock.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have two out of four in my 75gal. and am thinking of replacing w. regular 6500k's like the other two. I just don't see as good as plant growth under them comp. to the 6500's...at least that's what I 'think' I'm seeing so far.

Also, green plants do better under the 6500 and the red plants are supp. to do better w. the 9325, but then you're limiting your aquascape and plant placement dependent on bulb position which I'm not to keen on either.

Just thinking about it now

Chris

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Rolo, Thank you. I just ordered 4 9325 bulbs from your link above. The UPS charge was $6.90. I will post when they arrive as a reference to this supplier, in case anyone else wants to use them.

Andrew Cribb

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The bulbs arrived in good shape in GE9325 AquaRay packages, well packed.

10/14 - order placed for 4 9325 bulbs - email order confirmation
10/22 - order shipped via UPS ground tracking # emailed
10/27 - order delivered to NYC in very good packaging

Bulbs: $14.20 each
Shipping via UPS ground: $6.90

I'm happy with the service. If you use it, bear in mind the delivery time detailed above.

Andrew Cribb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts