Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anywhere else I can get some tools to trim the aquarium besides the aquabotanic store. The ones they have look fine but they look a little short for my needs

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've just picked myself up a pair of electrician's scissors(Kelin) at homedepot for around $13.00 also try ebay, I've got a set of 4 tweezer for $4.00.Hope this help!

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
I have the 12" and the 24" tweezers from Az gardens and like them, useful and nice.

Scissors I prefer shorter or nice hair trimming scissors.

Wipe clean and free of all water after use for best care.
ADG also sells some scissors and tweezers ADA products!

So you can do cheap, moderate or 1st class.

My fav is still my fingers for pruning.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
75 Posts
plantbrain said:
My fav is still my fingers for pruning.

Regards,
Tom Barr
Gotta go with Tom on this one. I own a few different tools, and I use them every now and again... but the BEST tool is thumbnail to forefinger.

Isaac

·
Registered
256 Posts
Aqua1 said:
I've just picked myself up a pair of electrician's scissors(Kelin) at homedepot for around $13.00 also try ebay, I've got a set of 4 tweezer for $4.00.Hope this help!
Klein tools will save your butt! I have an electrician friend who, in all honesty, is a little lacksidasicaly about his work style. He likes to find out which circuits in a breaker board are live by sticking a Klein flathead into the circuits(!!! do not try this at home !!!). He says the Klein flathead has saved him from certain death by juice at least three times (to which I replied, "So stop frickkin' DOING that!").

1 - 6 of 6 Posts