Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey, that looks like a wicked Betta tank! I just finished a DIY Barracks of my own...

...built from the ground up. I plan to 'scape it out, once I get some decent lights.

Can't wait to see yours finished, I love watching Betta tanks being built. Poor things usually get tossed into ridiculous little cubicles... It's about time people started treating them betta...sorry, better :D

Good work, keep it up!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I concur re: the green rocks. Sorry, not trying to diss what you have 'cos it's really coming along nicely, but a more subdued colour will help the moss, ferns and crypts to stand out on their own more.

I'm also loving the driftwood! Looks real nice!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Loving this build Sunstar. Since you got rid of that awful green colouring, it's really taken the appearence of the underside of a shelf in a stream or river; muddy, rocky protrusions, tree roots, the whole works. This is a fantastic effort and such a realistic setting for a Betta.

Well done!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Are you turning the leached water over? As in, leave it for 24hrs, drain and refill? Best way to dilute any contaminents is to just keep draining them out...

Hurry up and finish already!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
What to say that hasn't been said already...?

Congrats Sunstar! All your hard work and planning has really paid off in a big way. There is so much to be proud of with this tank... I love it! Fantastic!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts