Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Wow, that green was bright! I like how you toned it down with the gray but the newest pic seems greener again. Is that just the pic? That new wood is wonderful, very nice and twisted/rooty. This will be a great betta home when you get done.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
The rocks and wood really turned out amazing. It's hard to believe you made that and it's not a part of a stream bank. I like the moss edging and I hope it grows well for you. I'm looking forward to seeing how this looks planted with Kaon surveying his domain.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Tarn is very lucky you came along. I was laughing so hard to read of "backside bubble nests". He's looking quite handsome now that he's feeling better.

Are you going to make each of them a custom sculpted betta home or is Kaon a special customer?

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
It's so good to see Kaon in his new home. It certainly looks like he's enjoying it.

What makes you think you need a more powerful pump? Is it not able to move the water?

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
They're really growing well and it's amazing how quickly they've begun to look like mini bettas. I can just see that baby saying to the shrimp "If I could stretch my mouth a little more you'd be dinner!" :)

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
They've really grown into pretty fish. How big are they now? They look like grown-up fish. You did a better job taking pics of your blue fish than I ever have with mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts