Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone is interested, but if you like Apistos... then this is an amazing fish to check out.

Thanks,

Kirt
All About Fish
2535 E. Broadway Ave
Long Beach, CA 90803

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Did you get some of those in? Are there any adult males? I maybe able to make it on Tues morning for something like that, gotta have it for my photo portfolio. Let me know.
Ed

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 6 of these in the store. They are fantastic little fish, very rare as I am sure you know. They are eating well, and even taking some dry foods. I do not expect them to be in stock long. If there is enough interest I am sure I can get more, but they are not cheap fish...

Thanks,

Kirt
All About Fish
2535 E. Broadway Ave
Long Beach, CA 90803

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello,

They are terrific fish, I was even thinking about keeping them for myself haha! This is probably the coolest fish I have had in my store in awhile (my opinion). They seem to do good with tetras, etc.

Thanks,

Kirt
All About Fish
2535 E. Broadway Ave
Long Beach, CA 90803

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
They certainly look like interesting fish. Very cool body shape. I couldn't own a fish store because I would keep all of the cool stuff. There would be nothing left for my customers.
lol. All your new livestock would consist of livebearing fish that your customers bring in for store credit because they're overpopulating. =)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts