Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
L. Aromatica

Hey Gomer,

What type of bulbs are you using to get that color? :lol: Anyone have a good contact that buys plants from Oriental? The guy I know charges crazy prices!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
L. Aromatica

Hey guys,

If possible could you start posting pics of the types of L Aromatica/ hipporoides that you have. Would love top see the different strains available. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
L. Aromatica

Don't forget people that this is a great herb and spice for cooking!!!!!! there are several different varieties of this plant that is used in Vietnamese and Thai cooking. Who knows how many forms there are. Doing the search on the net, I have found at least 7 so far!! :shock:

·
Registered
536 Posts
L. Aromatica

The plant is beautiful no doubt. I would feel safe to say that the intese purple is helped by the 9325s. I added those bulbs to my tank yesterday and WOWWOWWOW!!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE. My R. Macranda is now actually red and not brown!! The green plants even look more green!!!! My E. Stellata is now purple. I just hope the plants keep growing the same way as before, fast and strong!!

GREAT PICS by the way. Everyone, lets see what YOU got. Start posting those pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.