Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have the current shrimp available:

Yellow Shrimp 12+2 $33 Shipped
Snowball Shrimp 12+2 $33 Shipped
Tiger Shrimp 10+2 $40 Shipped
"Blue Shrimp" 12+2 $30 Shipped

All shrimp will be ~1/4+, I often include some smaller newborns as they travel and acclimate better than older shrimp. Please do not put in tanks with fish (other than maybe baby endlers!), as I get sad when I stress about how to ship these guys safely.. only to hear they get munched by the fish!

I prefer paypal.. and yes I still prefer to ship on Saturdays! My paypal account is CincyCichlids at yahoo. I guarantee my shrimp to arrive alive and healthy. Should there be any complications please let me know, my degree is in communication and I will do my best to make sure you're 100% satisfied with your shrimp investment. I will also accept money order, but obviously that will take a bit longer. All shrimp come with some sort of moss, typically it's peacock or Xmas moss. They are shipped in breather bags inside of insulated boxes. Even with the high heat so far this spring, I have not had any heat-related casualties.

Thank you for reading my post, please email me at the paypal address should you need my address to send a money order.

Sincerely,

Chris

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I will take a Money Order. Just takes a bit longer for it to get here, but it works just as well :)!

·
Registered
157 Posts
The yellow shrimp you sent arrived today! The were expertly packed in a Styrofoam lined box with no casualties. Instead of 12 + 2 extras it was more like 12 + 8 extras! I counted and there were definitely 20 yellows! That comes out to be less than $1.25 a shrimp after shipping expense and supplies are deducted which is a great deal for these guys. I really recommend this seller.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Huy, sometimes I get generous when the little ones jump into the net. Glad you're very happy!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only have 2 packages of Tiger Shrimp and
3 packages of Blue Shrimp left.

Because the two species will not interbreed I will sell 10 Tiger/14Blue shrimp for $60 shipped.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.