Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
x10 for $150 plus shipping. I only plan to ship these via express due to the summer temps. I will ship in a styro lined box and breather bags. Shipping will be determined when shipping out and buyer will pay exact costs for shipping...no extra. If you insist on wanting priority shipping I will but no DOA guarantee. DOA guarantee only on Express overnight shipping.

These are juvies(1/8" to 1/4" roughly) from nice dark blue tigers. The parents came from a respected US breeder. These will be a mix of blues and blondes as the exact coloration is hard to determine until they are adults. Some are already showing blue coloring at this small size which is amazing! All parents are very dark blue so chances are very good they will be dark blue. I currently have these in Aquasoil and soft water with a ph of 7.0 and temp of 75-76 degrees. Here are some pictures of the juvies. Sorry for the poor pictures

Here is one of the parents

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wow those are blue especially at such a young age. I really wish I could buy them buy I don't have a tank ready for them. Best of luck with you.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok I found more when I was feeding today...I have enough for about 4 more packages...dont miss out on these awesome shrimp!:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow! Nuts! I just committed to buying some CRS. Please let me know if you have any available in a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Hey Chiahead,

What type of payment do you accept for these guys, non-CC Paypal, Paypal, personal checks? Not that the price is bad for these guys but it is quite a bit of money...more than I have in my regular PayPal account at most times ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Chiahead,

What type of payment do you accept for these guys, non-CC Paypal, Paypal, personal checks? Not that the price is bad for these guys but it is quite a bit of money...more than I have in my regular PayPal account at most times ;)
I will take paypal of any source

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I want to make a change to my original pricing....the $150 price will include USPS express shipping

so for x10 Blue Tiger juveniles shipped USPS express is $150

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.