Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Just wanted to update.

I switched from liquid ferts to dry. I found that even dosing 3x of the recommended liquids, I was still only getting half of what the recommended amounts of dry ferts provide (according to "Fertilator" ) .

With the liquid fert at 3x, I was still getting some spotting/holes in the new leaves. Since switching to dry ferts I have not seen ANY spotting or holes. So, I believe this was definitely a nutrient problem.

... and cheaper too! :D
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.