Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
All of mine melted to nothing when I planted them and then reappeared a month or more later when I was certain all hope was gone. They are still sticking around like rs79's. They don't get many leaves and they don't spread but they aren't dying either, actually they look pretty healthy. I'm glad I got a bunch of them as they look nice beneath the taller crypts, but they sure don't fill in. I have them in a low light, low tech tank with soil under Eco Complete. My other crypts go to town in there. <<sigh>>

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Here is a px of both in my tank. Both are small as you can see they are beside Ranuculus inundatus.The one in the oval is what BigStick IDs as Crypt x willisii 'lucens'.

The ones in the rectangle are what I just got from him as Crypt parva. They are the tiny green curled plants. I couldn't plant them well. I'm hoping they will straighten out enough to plant.

Thanks for the pic! I'm going to have to take a closer look at mine when I get home so I can see what I have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.