Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing a bit of rescaping and more trimming so I've got yet another good size group of plants available for sale. Shipping is an additional $6.00 for any amount of plants. I can accept Paypal (credit cards okay) or RM payments. Shipping will be on Saturday, August 16th. I'm also extending my live arrival guarantee.

The summer is here and it's hot. I realize that a lot of you may be hesitant to buy plants at this time for that reason. That is why I'm willing to guarantee that your plants will arrive alive and in good health or I'll refund 100% of your money minus the $6.00 shipping charge. In order to receive your refund I require that a picture of the plants is received by me at least 3 hours or sooner after their arrival to you based on the tracking data provided on the USPS website.

And now for the list....

Anubias barteri var. nana 'Eyes' - $6.00 / 3" rhizome with 7-8 leaves (2 available)

Cryptocoryne crispatula var. balansae - $4.00 / 18" tall mother plant (3 available)

Cryptocoryne spiralis 'Dwarf' - $7.00 / 5" tall daughter plant (3 available)
This particular spiralis only gets to be about 12"-14" tall maximum.

Cryptocoryne usteriana 'Red' - $8.00 / 4"-5" tall daughter plant (4 available)
This variety of usteriana comes from GULA nurseries in Germany. It gets reddish pink on the underside of the leaves and olive green on the tops of the leaves. It grows to about 24" tall and has extremely bullate leaves. It's not an easier one to find.

Cryptocoryne cf. ideii - $13.00 / 2" tall emersed grown plant
(will include enough leaf litter for a 3" pot upon request. Requires blackwater setup with pure rainwater, RO, or DI water)

Echinodorus 'Tricolor' - $6.00 / 3"-4" tall daughter plant (4 available)
Directly from Aquafleur nurseries in the Netherlands this sword gets to be about 18" tall or so. New leaves are almost white with some markings. They turn hot pink and then bright green over time.

Eleocharis sp. - *sold*
(not a large portion, but plenty to get you started). This is a native species that gets to be about 10" tall and stays that tall. The blades are as thin as parvulus and sway gently in the flow of the tank. The foreground in the picture is parvulus hairgrass for a size reference.

Eriocaulon sp. 'Africa' - *sold*

Gymnocoronis spilanthoides - $6.00 / 3 stems
An easy to grow larger stem plant similar in size to Hygrophila corymbosa

Hygrophila sp. 'Bold' - $7.00 / 4 stems (2 available)

Hygrophila sp. 'Low Grow' (Staurogyne sp.?) - *sold*

Hygrophila sp. 'Sarawak' - $6.00 / 4 stems (grown emersed, will convert to submersed with red coloration and long thin leaves.)

Java Fern 'Trident' - *sold*

Lindernia anagallis - *sold*

Rotala hippuris - *sold*

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: C. usteriana, ideii, spiralis 'Dwarf' / Java fern 'Trident' / Eleocharis sp. + mo

quantities updated....

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: C. usteriana, ideii, spiralis 'Dwarf' / Hygro 'Low-Gro', 'Bold' / Eleocharis sp.

updated yet again...

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: C. usteriana, ideii, spiralis 'Dwarf' / Hygro 'Low-Gro', 'Bold' / Eleocharis sp.

u-u-u-updated. :)

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Package Deal! Lots of low light easier plants, still harder to find though...

I'm offering the rest of what's leftover as great little package deal. $55.00 shipped for everything. I can accept Paypal (credit cards okay) or RM payments. Shipping will be on Saturday, August 16th. I'm also extending my live arrival guarantee.

The summer is here and it's hot. I realize that a lot of you may be hesitant to buy plants at this time for that reason. That is why I'm willing to guarantee that your plants will arrive alive and in good health or I'll refund 100% of your money minus the $6.00 shipping charge. In order to receive your refund I require that a picture of the plants is received by me at least 3 hours or sooner after their arrival to you based on the tracking data provided on the USPS website.

Here's what you'll get in the package.

2 x Anubias barteri var. nana 'Eyes' - 3" rhizome with 7-8 leaves

3 x Cryptocoryne spiralis 'Dwarf' - 5" tall daughter plant
This particular spiralis only gets to be about 12"-14" tall maximum.

4 x Cryptocoryne usteriana 'Red' - 4"-5" tall daughter plant
This variety of usteriana comes from GULA nurseries in Germany. It gets reddish pink on the underside of the leaves and olive green on the tops of the leaves. It grows to about 24" tall and has extremely bullate leaves. It's not an easier one to find.

1 x Echinodorus 'Tricolor' - 3"-4" tall daughter plant
Directly from Aquafleur nurseries in the Netherlands this sword gets to be about 18" tall or so. New leaves are almost white with some markings. They turn hot pink and then bright green over time.

10 x Hygrophila sp. 'Bold' - 5"-6" stem

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To everyone who's payed for plants your packages will be mailed tomorrow morning. I'll PM everyone and leave positive feedback tomorrow evening sometime to confirm that I've shipped. Thanks folks! :D

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey All,

Thanks for the PMs, but none of this stuff is for sale at the moment. This thread is pretty old. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.