Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well Dennis,
i am using seachem flourish and dose 40ml per week (10ml each time..4 times per week) on top of this i dose the same amount of seachem iron.. and my plants still turn out like this with all this trace I see the same thing as you.. mainly being leaf curling, tip stunting and necrosis on certain stemsplants like didipls diandra. My Rotala vietnam was particularly BAD..but my other plants were pretty okay..even though if you look closely..they dont look like they are at tip top condition..the best that they can be..
so i added a bag of corals into my filter and after about a week.. boom... the vietnam came back to life.. and the DD started growning at an insane rate. Problem is i left the bag too long in the filter and now my kh is like 12!! and the plants are dying. So 2 weeks ago i removed the bag of corals and have now done 2 waterchanges since then..the plants are reverting back to their old self...and this really irritates me.. the tip of my ludwigia pantanal have colour but are small and scrony leaves.. so now maybe i'll go find some liquid calcium like you to dose..and see waht happens.. i will not change anything in the fert regime during this time..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts