Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
I can't access APC with Netscape at all. Have guest status with Internet Explorer (No moderators' forum, etc)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Art_Giacosa said:
Paul,

Try FireFox. It is light and free.
I'm using FireFOX and the top banner (with all the links home, forums, portals, etc) is messed up. They are all vertical instead of horizontal on every page. See attachment.

Isaac

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see the problem and will be getting it fixed ASAP. We're still in bug check mode so we'd like to apologise for any bugs you might encounter and would like it if you would post them here.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Art_Giacosa said:
Paul,

Try FireFox. It is light and free. I'll look into Netscape.
I found out that I had to change the address. www.aquaticplantcentral.com gets me to an old php page,
www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/ gets me to the Vbulletin pages, and Netscape works OK. I had the former address stored in my favorites, and, for some reason, Internet Explorer gets me to Vbulletin with that address, but Netscape does not.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
www.glass-gardens.com said:
I don't see a "new posts" button amymore, did ya get rid of that?
Troy, things are located a little different in vBulletin. The New Posts is located under Quick Links.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Not firefox friendly yet

I've got the same problem as Zeek with FF. :(

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I never was able to connect with the old url (apparently it isn't redirecting everyone), but thanks to a friend sending me the new url, I can stop my withdrawal symptoms now too... Whew....

I wonder how many aren't able to get here the same as me though? I even did a Google search for Aquatic Plant Central and it still brought me to the "we anticipate being transferred...." message using both Firefox and IE.

BTW, senior member? I'm not so sure I like that...LOL!

·
Registered
56 Posts
i found it on firefox with no issues, but i had to search in google to get here.
it's fabulous! it is so visually slick and interesting-i am very impressed.
kris

1 - 20 of 23 Posts