Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am actually GadgetGirl. Had to create a new account and username (GadgetGirl1). I accidently logged out of my account and couldn't get back in with my saved password. The associated email address with GadgetGirl no longer exists so I can't reset my password. Please PM me for more details. I really want my old account back. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,832 Posts
GadgetGirl contacted me in a PM first, and I suggested she post here. Please help her out with this ASAP.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,436 Posts
If we were to delete your original GadgetGirl name from the list of members, you could then enroll again as that name. (I think????) But, that would also remove all of your older posts under the original name, so that might be a bad idea.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really wanted to restore my history, so to speak. But if you can't, that's ok! GadgetGirl1 will do. Thanks!

·
Administrator
362 Posts
I am actually GadgetGirl. Had to create a new account and username (GadgetGirl1). I accidently logged out of my account and couldn't get back in with my saved password. The associated email address with GadgetGirl no longer exists so I can't reset my password. Please PM me for more details. I really want my old account back. Thanks!
Hi there,

Can you send a PM confirming the email on your Gadgetgirl account? Once we get that, I'll update the details and reset the password for you. I'll also merge both accounts.

Niall

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is exactly what happened to me and I had to start a new account and I hate it. had the old pam916 for many years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts