Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just wanted to remind everybody of the dates of the summer meetings and activities, so you can all book them in your calendar now. :) Some of our plans aren't finalized yet, but I'll update this thread as we go along.

JUNE 16th (Saturday) at 2:00pm - Hamden, CT
This month we'll be welcoming back our club Founder, Michael Teesdale, who has returned from the scholarly abyss known as California. His fishroom is in a rough state, and could use some help to recover from the week-long power outage caused by Snowtober. Also he has cool plants for us to squint at. PM me for the address.

JULY 21st
(Saturday) at 2:00pm - ???
This meeting is reserved for a collecting trip to some yet undetermined location. If anybody knows anybody who privately owns a pond we might be able to raid, do let us know - there are a heck of a lot fewer permits to collect on private property with the owner's permission than to collect on state property.

August 18th (Saturday) at 2:00pm - Fairfield, CT
I figure I'll host this one. Anybody think we should hold an auction? Also open to any other ideas!

September 15th
(Saturday) at 2:00pm - ???
??? Dunno what we're doing yet. :)

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snails beware! I'm sure anyone who missed out at the last meeting will be happy to adopt some of your snails, Julie. The ones I got are tearing their way through my ramshorn population. :) See you at the meeting!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts