Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next CAPE meeting will be at 2pm on Sat, May 19. We'll meet up at my place in Fairfield, CT (pm or email me for the address and directions) and then either go on a collecting trip (if anybody's up for it) or else have a discussion on summer tubbing and growing plants outdoors.

My greenhouse should be up (I hope!) by then, so if it's nice out we can hang out in/around there.

Please RSVP if you're attending - would like to have a head count. Also, please vote on whether you want to do the collecting trip or the tubbing discussion.

See you there!

PS: Michael, are you going to be back in CT for this one??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Amanda,

I look forward to meeting you at NAS next Thursday, May 17. If the meeting starts at 8 pm, I'll be there (but if it starts at 7 pm, I'll either be 1 hour late or -- more likely -- just skip it.) Hope to talk with you about CAPE then.

As to the CAPE meeting on Saturday, May 19, I have already committed to volunteer for a stream buffer restoration (the Pequonnock River at Old Mine Park, Trumbull) starting at 10 am and don't know how long that will last, but please kindly notify me of future meetings.

Thank you,

John Morresi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts