Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So frustrated!! Everytime I tried to use my cell phone I got a tap talk prompt. I ignored it until I couldn't sign in. It would prompt after the site said I was signed in and if I chose cancel it would cancel my sign in. Sooooo I spent $2.99 for stupid tap talk and I hate it. I can't use many functions of the site. I can't search for new posts, see the pretty pxs etc. Because of the tap talk prompts, I can't just use safari on my iPhone or Ipad and use the site. Why do I have to use safari? Why does it have to ask and prompt on each screen refresh? It makes you have it buy it and use it!! It's so maddening.

·
Administrator
7,397 Posts
Safari is mediocre at best. There's an ap called Perfect Browser that isn't perfect but way better. Full screen, search page, etc, etc. WAY better than Safari. I have never felt the need to use tapatalk.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had my Iphone for years and never had this problem until now. Something has changed with this site. Why is it that we can't get around "tap talk"?

I'll check out that app. I don't have 3G on my Ipad so if I don't have wi-fi I can't use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts