Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
LOL! I didn't even notice this post on here till after I had already bid! Guess who has the high bid! w00t!

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you win the auction, make sure you remind me you are an APC member and I will throw in some extra shrimp for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a good sized portion of Java Moss. I have had it growing for close to a year. It nearly fills up the whole 6.5 quart container. I just don't have room for it anymore. Too many other plants and mosses to play around with :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
I know someone's gonna bump that bid higher but i'm so hopeful i'll win ;)

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am will be cutting off sections of the rhizome in various locations where it is branching. I have a lot of this in my tank right now but I am not sure how many actual branches I have. I have no idea how many plantlets are in there either but I can send some along with the 2-3 rhizomes. I know there is a lot of rhizome branching going on in there.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I put up a couple of pics in my personal gallery so you can see what the tank looked like on initial setup December 15th or so and what it looked like on March 1st. I will try and take another pic tomorrow so you can see how fast things are growing.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the images of my tank in my personal gallery if anyone is interested. I think I put them in the wrong gallery yesterday.

·
Registered
278 Posts
wee! the auction's almost over and i'm still winning =) and now 2 auctions ;) Hey Mat, I know you have listed with a shrimp a small bit of java moss to come with, how much are we talking? Trying to find a bit to fill a corner of the tank for shrimpies to hide in. Be glad to add a lil extra to the payment for some extra java moss ( or any sort of moss!) Thanks!

(has had waaaay to much sugar)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Not anymore! I've waited fays for this thing to end! I shan't be beaten now! Mwhahaha

Mat, i hope u appreciate how willing APC members are to bid on your items ;)

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
OH YES! *does a happy dance* I am the winner! WEE! Sorry Jumbo =)
But heck yes for a steady and big paycheck! Even if this auction equals a little over 7 hours of work ;) I still won!

(still on to much sugar!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.