Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just got me a new Co2 Diffuser from greenleafaquariums it's this model right here.
Here

I Used to have the Red Sea Diffuser Right here.
Red Sea

Now my question is, I got a drop checker and it's showing green from both diffuser, I'm just using the glass one because it saves space and I don't have to plug it in. Which one would you guys prefer?

On another note I was looking at Co2 Diffuser on youtube and I stumble upon something insane look at this guys bubbles per second.
You Tube

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
It's really your call. :) Some folks prefer the diffuser, others prefer the reactor. Personally, I don't like diffusers because it's something else I will eventually have to clean, but others swear by them.

·
Super Moderator
7,429 Posts
It's really your call. :) Some folks prefer the diffuser, others prefer the reactor. Personally, I don't like diffusers because it's something else I will eventually have to clean, but others swear by them.
Glass looks great in the tank, initially. But, long ago I figured out that I would have to do regular heavy cleaning of every glass item in the tank if I wanted it to continue to look good. So, I avoid anything transparent in my tank now, except the drop checker.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the same one from Greenleaf. Actually, I bought a second, so when the first diffuser gets dirty I replace it with the second one. I soak the original in bleach for a few hours, rinse it VERY well, and set it aside for the next swap. It's easy and I always have a clean diffuser on hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts