Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new to the forum and looking for some assistance. I just upgraded my tank from 40 gallons with gravel and artificial plants to 75 gal with sand and live plants! I'm wondering what would be the best Co2 system I can get? I don't want a DIY as I've did that with a separate 29gal I have and it just doesn't work out. I've read GLA systems are good and I'm thinking about one of theirs but would like opions on if I should get their system and which one to get? Also what diffuser would be compatible and cover the most area, I'm willing to spend the dollar for a top quality product. Thanks for the help I appreciate it! 馃榿

Registered
gLA sounds like it is for you. Customer Service is awesome. Go to their page and contact them, Marco is a great help. They also carry in line diffusers . IMHO you can not go wrong AND they are there to help ypu when you need it most.

Registered
GLA has very good customer service up to the sale. After that you are on your own. Personal experience. Go with a company that will stand behind the products they sell and will help you out if you encounter an issue.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GLA has very good customer service up to the sale. After that you are on your own. Personal experience. Go with a company that will stand behind the products they sell and will help you out if you encounter an issue.
Thank you for sharing your experience, do you have a company you could suggest be better and stand behind me in those situations?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gLA sounds like it is for you. Customer Service is awesome. Go to their page and contact them, Marco is a great help. They also carry in line diffusers . IMHO you can not go wrong AND they are there to help ypu when you need it most.
Thanks for the advice!! I'm leaning towards them, what system do you think would work best for my 75 gal? Or should I just call them

Registered
Any of their dual stage will do the trick. Its a good time to think about a manifold for the next tank you get (EG). Look at the site and call him while online.

Not sure what happened to Newt but GLA has been there for me.

Registered
There are lots of unhappy buyers from GLA on the net. Several threads on this site.

He sold me contaminated KNO3 and would do nothing about it. It nearly killed all my plants. I will never again do business with Orlando. I still have the bag if you'd like to try some in your tank.

Oh, and BTW, The Planted Tank website does not allow anything negative to remain posted on their paying vendors. I had my account suspended for repeatedly posting what they call 'reviews' on their vendors. OK with me as I hate TPT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts