Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Very nice scape for such a small aquarium, and very healthy looking plants.

I was going to comment on the amount of cherries I saw thinking that you said you had three cherry shrimp- I misread there for three... :D

What substrate are you using and what type of bulbs?

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the coments, i attempt explicate

No co2 system, I´m not fertilizing , two change 50% of water weekly, the substrate is inert

The light is pll ....
you see

Regards.

· Registered
156 Posts
If you are doing this without fertz and no CO2, You are able to obtain the health and color in plants many of us could only hope for. Is your water just ordinary tap water?
Would love to see this tank in a few months to see how it is doing.

· Registered
733 Posts
Very beautiful tank. Nice colors. I like the light a lot.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The plants were selected of others aquariums where they are very healthy.

The plants are happys with the ordinary tap water, kh 1 ph<=6, the problem is the temperature, no heated, in the moment the temperature around 18ºC, your grow is very slow :mmph:

The color of rotala Bert ..... i don´t understand :confused:..... how i say it :confused:.... rotala is trimming red in other aquarium, in this aquarium preserve the color

Understand me?

Regards and perdon for my english, I attempt increase in quality.

· Registered
156 Posts
I has grown! Are you planning on triming so we can see the wood? I like the look of the wood it really gives it contrast.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.