Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know I haven't forgotten my promise to those whom I have started PMing many months back when I was giving away X mas moss and other plants. However, due to the new server and/or new platform I have lost those who had given me their contact info. So this is what I'm gonna do now.

I will be giving out a combo pack of plants that will consist the following; number of stems for each plant will vary. These are all very good plant choices, especially for beginners. I am still not sure exactly what I am gonna give out, but here is a tentative list of what I am planning to include:

-Ludwigia repens
-Monosolenium tenerum
-X-mas moss
-Weeping moss
-Bacopa caroliniana var.Nathan 'gnat'
-X amounts of Java moss and Java fern
-Rotala macrandra var. Zapins
-Riccia
-Didiplis diandra
-Anubias nana
-Anubias nana var.Gold
-Anubias nana var. Marble

***I have yet to decide whether I want to give this away or maybe put it in the Classified Auction section so the money can go to support APC. So everyone and anyone please feel free to add their comments and/or questions.

Paul

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'll happy pick up some of the various plants when you put it up for auction. Trying to find a nice red plant

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Hi, Paul,

That's a nice selection.

The Classified Section of APC is much more lively these days. It would be good to keep it heading in that direction. I'd be happy to bid for some items there. The Anubias would always be welcome here... and pay for mailing etc.

Andrew Cribb

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are killing me, especially Dennis LOL

Turtlehead, the weeping moss I have are from a good friend whom many others have also received the same moss from. In my observation, weeping moss is more robust than Java moss. You can say it is thicker. The same is true for the X mas moss I have, however, their overall shape resemble that of an actual Christmas tree.

Thanks for all the input, friends;) I also thought it would be nice if all the fund from this combo pack could go to APC. I am just too lazy to sell the plants individually. As the title suggests, this is a combination, meaning I am only gonna do one shipment of plants to whomever......not sure how to put it. I guess whoever wins, if it ends up in the auction.

The way I see it, there are few ways we could do this. I give the plants to APC and let them handle it in the auction and whatever money they raised will go toward the fund. I can also send plants of interest to those who are only interested in those particular plants(such as Dennis with the nana marble)but this will take longer time as you guys all understand the process of ordering shipping labels, going to the not-so-near post office, etc...

I will likely run into y'all tonight in the chat room. So maybe you guys can give me more feedback then~ Thanks, everyone!

Paul

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Please look more closely. It is a combo pack, and not individual plant sell. You will be getting ALL the plants I listed, not just the Java ferns.

I can always do individual plant trade but recently I am really busy with school stuff so I'd rather send everything in one shipment. If, however, you have the patience then I can always send you some free(it's Java fern, come on:p) at a later time. The key word is trade as I am still in the stage of looking for rare or uncommon plants so if you have those then it would be better but not required;)

Here are some new pictures of the plants in their tanks:

Paul

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Too busy to send out individual mails as I will have at least one mid-term coming up this week, plus quizzes and what not.

But this is to remind those people that I will send the plants to everybody by Friday. So please expect to get them the following Monday or Tuesday. That is, if our postal service doesn't slack off;)

***After this massive shipments, from now on I will try to send to house address ONLY as I do not want to be blamed for sending plants to PO Box. So this will be the last time I do so. I guess I will have post this reminder in the future as well since people will probably forget. Plants that stay in the PO Box might have unfortunate mishaps, and even if it isn't my fault I still would feel bad. So let's make this a nice and simple gesture on behalf of spreading this wonderful hobby to everybody.

Paul

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, I just got back from mailing off the packages so the 6 people with whom I contacted should get them some time Monday or Tuesday. Thanks y'all!

Paul

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK y'all, please and most definitely let me know when you receive the package, ok? As well, let me also know about the plants conditions so I know what I will and will not do next time; packing or not packing heating pack, etc... Thank you so much!

Paul

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.