Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thank you all, guys and girls! These were the messages I was looking for as this will give me some idea on what works and what won't.

Sue, I got your e-mail and replied but your box was full. Glad you liked the plants. As well, the shimps all are ok, right?! If not then just let me know and I can always send you some more when the season becomes even better; Spring.

Andrew, the pleasure was all mine. I read your posts quite often as you are one of the few posters who writes valuable insights which I frequently find useful and helpful!

Iris, thanks for the nice comments. I believe I labeled on the paper that wrapped the moss with a pigma pen so it shouldn't be smeared. I believe I gave you some of every plant you wanted from me. So whatever plants you wanted from me you got them;)

Lastly, the nanas may be small now but they will grow. I got faith in all you guys and girls! They are definitely not petite as in terms of leaf and rhizome proportions, everything should be smaller. I had petite once so I know. Stupidly, I killed it as I didn't know much about plants back then.

Paul

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.