Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
I think the compostion is better as is. If the camera was higher up focusing on the crown of the shrimp then the the details of the plants and Transulcent Shrimp would be competing against each other. I like the green wall of plants on the right side as well. This creates the negative space on the left which gives the eye a place to rest.

· Registered
189 Posts
Ghazanfar Ghori. I wasn't trying to "police" your opinion, but you did take the time to post it and I thought I would take the time to read it, and give my 2 cents worth. Probably comes from the interest that I have towards composition. I apply it to everything in my life.

Now if the original shrimp was as red as yours, I could see what a great contrast the picture would be. By the way; that’s a great shot you took of your guy.

I have had several unsuccessful attempts at shooting my tanks. I was trying to use my Digital camera, but when you turn off the flash the camera wants to do a long exposure time, hence creating a blurry image. Which I don't understand since there is no film to expose.

I guess I will try and shoot some with my ol' Pentax..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.