Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My portfolio is growing. Got some pictures in local newspapers and doing freelance photography for them. Got the cover in the latest issue of FAMA (Freshwater And Marine Aquarium) and looking forward to get a cover in TFH along with some inside pictures. I should be getting some pictures in Aqua Journal in next issue. Life is good :wink:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jay Luto said:
My portfolio is growing. Got some pictures in local newspapers and doing freelance photography for them. Got the cover in the latest issue of FAMA (Freshwater And Marine Aquarium) and looking forward to get a cover in TFH along with some inside pictures. I should be getting some pictures in Aqua Journal in next issue. Life is good :wink:
hey congrats man, you also got some photo credit on the livebearer column. My subscription to FAMA is done tho, I've read enough guppy breeding articles :wink: I'm picking up TFH hobbyist again, I really want a good print source for advanced info I can't seem to find it

Jeff

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Wow, congrats!

That mag just came the other day and I didn't even look at it yet. Now I will... :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JLudwig said:
hey congrats man, you also got some photo credit on the livebearer column. My subscription to FAMA is done tho, I've read enough guppy breeding articles :wink: I'm picking up TFH hobbyist again, I really want a good print source for advanced info I can't seem to find it

Jeff
Oh, I forgot about that one. Ted Coletti is friend of mine who has a column in FAMA and asked me for couple pictures. I will have to check those once I get home.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
teddo10 said:
Congrats Jay.
Is Ted Colleti ever going to start a biotope related website again?
Ed
He didn't mention anything to me. I know that he is starting aquatic-plants column in TFH soon.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jay Luto said:
He didn't mention anything to me. I know that he is starting aquatic-plants column in TFH soon.
Richard Sexton is no longer doing this? He just leap back to activity on the APD...

Jeff

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JLudwig said:
Jay Luto said:
Richard Sexton is no longer doing this? He just leap back to activity on the APD...

Jeff
Not sure about the details of this new transition. I was told that Ted will be doing plant related column in TFH. I guess we will have to see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts