Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I just had to post this. This has got to be the craziest suspension I've ever seen:

Here's another insanity, but the tank is amazing:

Here's another shot of a tank by the same guy. First time I see a truly beautiful scape with hard corals. Light looks pretty crazy again:

Another light insanity by the same guy, and another stunning reef:

Japanese madness:

Way cool light!

--Nikolay

·
Registered
378 Posts
last light is super expensive and italian handmade i think. the others, are quite ingenius, but the first is kind of stupid :p

i love that first reef though. A lot of japanese people are doing that now, they use spot lights for outdoor (i think outdoor) to light up reefs because they are MH.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Awesome, Niko.

The first one is the best. Unbelievable, suspesion system. :tape2:

I wonder how much he's spending on electricity!:confused:

regards,
Ravi

·
Registered
654 Posts
That first one is just classic. The nice reef tank, I think those are color pendant that they use to highlight different coral to get the color out and it shows.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah, the shockingly beautiful reefs on the pictures above seem to be run using the Zeovit system. Google Zeovit or korallenzucht and you will end up on their site. Look for the gallery there and sit down before opening any pictures - they will blow you away.

--Nikolay

·
Registered
166 Posts
The first one looks like an accident just begging to happen.

The reefs with the big spotlights might look really nice, but what I see when I look at it all are the spotlights.

I love the last one! I can't wait until the prices come down to something reasonable. I'm not crazy about the color and shape, but the lighting itself is really nice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tanks look great! I wish i had the money to run that many tanks. I think ill stick with my 55 gal high tech, it cost enough lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts