Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Crystal Reds!

9K views 35 replies 6 participants last post by  IndianaSam 
#1 ·
Hi all. Recently, Andy and I have been talking about getting some Crystal Reds. I wanted to see who in the club wanted to go in on a group order. Andy was talking about getting some from Brian in Columbus. Well as it turns out, Eric is good friends with the guy! I know Eric wants to get some for the shop too, so he is in. Sam and Efren are also interested. Anybody else??

Later,

Tim

#6 ·
keep in mind that from what I've heard they are "B" or "C" grade Crystals....not as striking as the A or S grade that you see pictures on the site. I personally have no problem with it....

#11 ·
We just need to figure out where we're going to be able to keep the shrimp so they're easily accessible to everyone who pitched in on the buy. Tim and I are still thinking about where to do this at, he might be asking Eric if we can keep them at AOA but Eric would have to approve this.

#30 ·
That's awesome to hear about your dwarf crays guys! I hope you have very successful breeding :) On a sort of a side note, my only 3 CRS that survived out of the 10 I bought seem to be doing pretty good. I noticed about 4 days ago I have 2 females and 1 male and both females are berried. :) Hopefully they have successful breeding and can repopulate. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.