Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Greenwich Aquaria usually have good Krib stock at very reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, tonny
I am not really near Greenwich but maybe I will investigate that avenue!
penny

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hmm.. let's see, I am the closest one to Greenwich, I can pick them up, pass them over to Ashu, she could throw it over to Khanzer, and then to Zapin and then to you? Hehe.

Kidding aside, good luck with the search, and post pictures of the new tank soon!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's gonna be it...we just remodeled and the idea is SIMPLE BASIC OPEN!! No more JUNK!!!

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Hmm.. let's see, I am the closest one to Greenwich, I can pick them up, pass them over to Ashu, she could throw it over to Khanzer, and then to Zapin and then to you? Hehe.

Kidding aside, good luck with the search, and post pictures of the new tank soon!
Lol, what is this, a game of hot potato or something? The poor fish would be disoriented by the time they got where they needed to be!

Moreover, seeing as Zapins already has juvie Kribs, it also seems somewhat redundant, LOL!

Nice space, could definitely use more/bigger tanks.
MORE BIGGER BETTERER!
I wholeheartedly agree with this theory. Which explains why there's a fish tank sitting on top of a clothes dryer at my place.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah Zap was going to make me drive to Norwalk to get them. :)
I think I found some in Springfield...

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Wait, why would you have to drive to Norwalk? Zap's in Hamden. :p Unless that was a joke that I totally failed to understand. XD

And is that Springfield, MA or Springfield, IL? LOL!

Anyway, it occurs to me that that Puppy Center place everyone's giving rave reviews is in the Hartford area - have you tried looking there??

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
next meeting's in Norwalk....that's why....

You know, I should check the Pup Center! Thanks for the reminder!

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Oh yeah, this month's gonna be the trip to Norwalk Aquarium, isn't it?
Not sure I'm going to make it, actually - might be stuck in Tennessee (see my crazy road trip thread) - but it does sound like fun.

Anyone know what the meeting date's going to be yet?

(And LOL, I understand now! :p)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RiverBoa, I alerted Zap to your request.
I know not the answers to any meeting questions...Zap is going to have to do that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You know, I should check the Pup Center! Thanks for the reminder!
Penny,
Since I live so close, I will swing by Puppy Center in the next few days and let you know what they have. Last time I was in there they had a beautiful pair of A. agassizii. They almost always have some Kribs (sub-adult to adult) but I will let you know.

By the way, the remodel looks amazing, hard to believe it's the same house! Looks like it was well worth the trouble.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmm....thought I replied.....
anyways, thanks Jarad, let me know what you found.
Yes, the new house is worth every penny.... uh, dollar. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts