·
Registered
733 Posts
I like it.

Can you share your specs please?

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Agree with bigstick that piece of wood looks out of place. Maybe remove that horizontal stone in the back center also?

The stones were from your previous Mini M setup with the shrimp no? That was one of my favorites. I seem to recall that you had more of a slope in the substrate.

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good! One suggestion, I would either add more wood or get rid of the one piece that you have in there
O.K. you caught me. The wood was a late addition to the setup. Here's a pic before the wood, but I think I'm going to try incorporating more wood in. I just really love the constrast. I just don't have the inventory right now. You definitely need inventory to make great scapes. Bunbuku, yes the rock is from the other setup. Actually it was the same tank Mini S.

·
Registered
222 Posts
was going to say the same about the wood. I think it'll look better with something in front of or attached to the piece of rock in the very front. just my opinion tho. ;)

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Hi Jeff,

It's looking very good, I like it! If it were mine, I might add an additional leaf texture/plant shape; what about Blyxa japonica in the back left corner?

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Jeff,

It's looking very good, I like it! If it were mine, I might add an additional leaf texture/plant shape; what about Blyxa japonica in the back left corner?
Thanks Roy. Not a bad idea. I'm actually trying to keep it minimal in terms of plants. There really isn't alot of room in there since the tank is only 7" front to back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts