Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our last meeting for the year! And what an awesome year it was. Big thanks to ADG for allowing us to have this meeting at this awesome gallery. For this meeting 9 old member showed up, 2 new member, and John Ciotti (new addition to ADG awesome crew). Here are just some picture of the meeting. Afterward we went to Luling City Market for BBQ and food is awesome like always.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
If I had an office that looked like that, I'd move in and never return home. :eek:
+1 on the nice pics!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Great pics Thanh! That office is so nice with all those planted aquariums! The hanging pendants look so much better without the bars.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics Thanh! That office is so nice with all those planted aquariums! The hanging pendants look so much better without the bars.
John, this is the conference room at ADG, there is also another ADA tank in Mike's office. I can sit in there forever. I agree with haning the pendant. Just so clean looking. Make plan for early April and see it in person. ;)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
John, this is the conference room at ADG, there is also another ADA tank in Mike's office. I can sit in there forever. I agree with haning the pendant. Just so clean looking. Make plan for early April and see it in person. ;)
I'll try :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts