Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The main theme of my layout this year is "Destiny".

Two individual trees, they grow on the opposite banks of the river. They never meet, never talks, and never know each other.
But someday, lives changed in the river. Under the water, their roots were growing along the rocks and crossed the riverbed. They getting closer and closer, and maybe one day, you can never know which root is from which tree.. They can never separate. And they become one. I think this is so romantic.

I think there is romantic and fantasy happening in the nature. Even lives have their own destiny, but we are still chasing our dream.

Wish you understand my poor English and hope you enjoy my following sharing. ^^

Destiny -- Full View on Front

Here is a Music Video of my tank. ^^

Snap Shots. wish you also like them ^^

Thank you for watching.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
Cliff,

This was without a doubt my absolute favorite aquascape in the ADA contest this year. I thought you should have won the grand prize. The sense of depth you created is astounding! :D

-Aaron

·
Registered
144 Posts
Absolutely amazing Cliff !!!! :hail:
The deppest in only 90x45 cm is SuperB man.
Great great layout.....and nice video ! ;)

Greetings

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is truly one of the best, if not THE best, aquascape of this year's ADA contest. Words can hardly express how I feel about it. I'm in awe :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Could you please list the plants used in this superb aquascape :D
Some info on the lights, co2 and ferts used would also be appreciated.

thank you.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous. Looks very relaxing; I can stare at that all day.

But one question, how do you layer the right side? I'm very interested in how you managed to get that steep gradient especially with the rocks lying on the moss. Any pictures of the aquascape before planting?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I don't understand why this one came 4th. It was definately my first pic. I thougth there was something rather mystical. Something terrifically beautiful.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Many congratulations cliff another great result for you, well deserved;)

I think your true <<Destiny>> is no.1 position at ADA pretty soon:cool:great work.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really, really like your preface. That's so beautiful. It really like your thank but I haven't thought that way. Fantastic!
Thank you so much for your lovely pics!
P.s: May I share your tank in Vietnamese aquatic community?

·
Registered
73 Posts
CAU- Simply the best gathering of aquarists in the world.

Easily among the best aquariums ever.

I consider myself fortunate just to be able to recognize the incarnation of genius, and here it is.

Well done.

·
Registered
345 Posts
^^What all those people have said and much, much more. Sensational, stunning, superlative^^

PS, Never mind your English, it's very good. No words are needed to understand your work...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts