Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it's that time again. At this time we have the opportunity to, once again, make a step further and continue the streak of great meetings we have had for several months now.

Any ideas for a meeting we can work on?

--Nikolay

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
I'm working on the golden ratio webinar thing. I think that will probably need to wait til March or April. Trying to contact Ricky Cain. I would really like a club meeting and we could film and broadcast, participate and practice.

Do we have enough members that know about shrimp so that they (you too Niko and Pedro) could discuss different types and purposes of those shrimp?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I'm working on the golden ratio webinar thing. I think that will probably need to wait til March or April. Trying to contact Ricky Cain. I would really like a club meeting and we could film and broadcast, participate and practice.

Do we have enough members that know about shrimp so that they (you too Niko and Pedro) could discuss different types and purposes of those shrimp?
I had a presentation on the shrimp somewhere I think...I just need to dig it up if it has not been deleted.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok the end of February is approaching.

Does anyone want to host this month's meeting?

Let me know.

--Nikolay

·
Registered
255 Posts
Bi-annually we have The Bird Mart in FW. Usually there is a man in the back with hundreds of pieces of Manzanita. Sometimes he will have the bark removed. It is usually more gnarly than anything I have seen for sale of the plant sites! I have one piece in a cage right now that is just stunning. I will be attending at 10:00 AM Feb 28th!! The event is held at The Will Rodgers Complex in FW. Small tank size 20-50 are usually in the range of 15-20 per piece. They are very unique.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well,

We could do the meeting next Saturday - Feb. 28.

Still looking for a host.

--Nikolay

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok who's up for a pizza?

--Nikolay

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I would say same place as last time we did it...it is in 635 in Irving...called Boston's
We had a pretty good turn out last time.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Usually mid-afternoon, after the lunch rush, before dinner rush is best. Do they have a party room? That's usually easier.

Another option might be Fuddruckers, they have party rooms that they might let us use, plus they have individual ordering which is good for groups.

Michael

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok then February meeting will be here:

DATE: Saturday, Feb. 28.

TIME: 2 PM (<--Note not the usual 1 PM!)

PLACE:

Boston's The Gourmet Pizza
1100 Market Place Blvd
Irving, TX 75063

See you there!
--Nikolay

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Ok then February meeting will be here:

DATE: Saturday, Feb. 28.

TIME: 2 PM (<--Note not the usual 1 PM!)

PLACE:

Boston's The Gourmet Pizza
1100 Market Place Blvd
Irving, TX 75063

See you there!
--Nikolay
send this through e-mail...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Does anyone want my adult guppies. They are really pretty. Also have golden Brig Snails about the size of a pea.

If anyone would like me to make name tags I would be more than happy to start working on this. Screen name & real. You can PM me.
This time works great should be finished with the bird show. If the great wood guy is there will try to pic up some if anyone is interested.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts