Aquatic Plant Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Walstad low-tech 40 B, central FL biotope, creator of Jordanella floridae x Mobula birostris hybrid
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I think we're quibbling over the anthropomorphic qualities of plants and bacteria. :giggle:
Wait... what? Your plants and bacteria don't talk back to you? Mine get downright argumentative at times!
馃尡馃尶馃敩馃挰馃檳

Hehehehe......

Up next (maybe): Using this experience to start a new 10 gallon NPT for the crayfish that are currently living in a plastic tub... and maybe the tadpole madtom too, so I can re-stock the grass shrimp in the big tank.

I believe becoming a tank hoarder is the inevitable next stage of aquarium hobbyist disease, may as well embrace it...

Registered
Wait... what? Your plants and bacteria don't talk back to you? Mine get downright argumentative at times!
馃尡馃尶馃敩馃挰馃檳

Hehehehe......

Up next (maybe): Using this experience to start a new 10 gallon NPT for the crayfish that are currently living in a plastic tub... and maybe the tadpole madtom too, so I can re-stock the grass shrimp in the big tank.

I believe becoming a tank hoarder is the inevitable next stage of aquarium hobbyist disease, may as well embrace it...
I probably have too many tiger lotuses. My understanding is that people cut the pads, if they don't want them to grow. But, at this point you can't tell me they don't feel pain. 馃槴

Registered
Walstad low-tech 40 B, central FL biotope, creator of Jordanella floridae x Mobula birostris hybrid
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

- Jack Handy

21 - 25 of 25 Posts