Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few things in my closet that others may be able to use. I tried posting a pick-up thread but decided to ship if anyone was interested. I will accept paypal or cash as payment. All items must add shipping except where noted. Shipping is usually $6. All images are of actual item.

Here is what I have for sale:

1. Cal Aqua Labs 13mm Inline CO2 diffuser - ($75-shipped)SOLD

2. Drop Checker with 4 dkH Solution - ($12) SOLD

3. Two stems of Lobelia cardinalis-non dwarf, four stems of Rotala Macrandra and one small Dwarf Sag - ($12-shipped)
I do not have heat packs so pick-up is preferred for plants but will ship if you really want me to. I am not responsible for plants that don't make it through transit however I will do my best to pack them very well.

Lobelia cardinalis-non dwarf. (the plant growing out of the driftwood)

The Rasbora Espeis loved spawning under the leaves of this plant. It's much bigger than in the photo. I have two individual stems and four stems of Rotala Macrandra.

Rotala Macrandra can be seen here in my tank.

4. RAOK Male German Blue Ram (Pick-Up Only) ~free just come get it [smilie=b:
[IMG]http://www.dannysgallery.com/PT-Pics/raok.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
holy smokes didnt you jsut get that macaranda. man i need to be living near you so i could get that ram.

and y would you be selling your inline diffuser i got two of them. they are the best thing since sliced bread IMO. keeps the equipment out of the tank.

this is great stuff (bump for that)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am using the Eheim needle wheel pump that is typically used for skimmers so I don't need the diffuser anymore. The plants are extras when I rescaped. The Lobelia cardinalis, Rotala Macrandra and dwarf sag are left overs. The ram is the odd man out. I have my pair so he is an extra fish with no mate. He is healthy, eats well and could use a new home. :biggrin:

Dan

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I answered your question already on another forum. Why would you ask me the same question again on this forum??? :confused:

Since the previous answer wasn't good enough. I will indulge you once again.

Yes it is :confused: The photo above shows more yellow orange with some red. That photo was taken when I had added them to the tank the night before. Read about it here.

Now that I answered your question twice on two different forums perhaps you, kinda, maybe, possibly, by chance stop asking me repeated questions cross forums.

bratyboy2 if you have any further questions pm me.

Thank you
Dan

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update:

Cal Aqua Labs 13mm Inline CO2 diffuser ~sold
Drop Checker with 4 dkH Solution ~sold

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Two stems of Lobelia cardinalis-non dwarf, four stems of Rotala Macrandra and one small Dwarf Sag - ($12-shipped) SOLD

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
RAOK Male German Blue Ram Gone

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Everything is gone. Thank you,
Dan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts