21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Well when you have a nice size batch of this plant all from cuttings from your own tank after a couple of years, you let me know.
Refined or not, this plant is not even close to the same weed like level as N pedicillata, any Ammania etc, those are good relatively easy to grow plants IME.

Yes, I've had it adapt etc, had nice strong root system, decent color etc for awhile.

We will see how you feel about the plant after 1-2 years and see how your plant looks then. I could have done better with it, but heck with such a finicky plant, A senegalisis is pretty close in size, shape, close in color and grows much better.

I had this plant back in 1998, again a couple time since. I might try it again and see if I can get more health from it. May as well, I seem to be able to grow Tonia awful good which seems to give folks trouble. Not many plants left I have not grown to a high level of health. So I'll give it another try and really try this time and see.

I can always find a use for red plant:)

Tom Barr

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.