Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
i dug up some 100% silicone sealant for concrete and masonry but it specifies that it makes a watertight seal. will this work for attaching the check valve to the syringe?

also, i found this: eBay: Spio VIII Co2 diffuser - Aquarium planted tank (item 250008857379 end time Oct-14-06 07:47:40 PDT)

it may be overkill for my tank (only 10 gallons) but it seems that it would almost guarantee a 100% diffusion rate. my only question is would the spiral lessen the co2 pressure so that the tiny bubbles wouldn't diffuse through the disc?

just caught my attention because it seemed so similar to this:
John N. said:
Similar to this type of glass diffuser that New Guy has. See the cool video in post #10 of
-John N.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a question about bottle size vs. co2 production vs. the amount of time the reaction lasts.

I have a 2 Quart juice bottle (1.89 L), and i was wondering if this would be sufficent co2 for a 10 gallon aquarium and how long would it probably last?

would a bigger bottle mean it lasts longer? because i'm looking for as low maintenance as possible... but i don't want to put too much co2 in my 10 gallon.

just wondering...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.