Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
On the Hagen Nutrafin ladder, I tilt the ladder to trap the bubbles. I figure, why waste them. If I could figure out how to get a nice looking (clear) cup like thing to go OVER the bubbler and trap them for good I would.

Then they would dissolve 100% - correct?

:yo:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Can you guys show a link to a nice CO2 Bell?
The link to the Glass Difussers is great. Good price too.

I think a Glass Diffuser with a CO2 Bell somewhere above it would look really cool!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Yeah, I am tried those for a day. Ended up putting the Nutrafin Ladder back in for now. I do notice the size of the bubbles do get smaller before they finally escape from the top. Boy, watching your whole tank pearling is a trip!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Found the checkvalve in the Local Fish Store. $2.00
From the otherwise very good directions, I thought I had to create that also. This should be easy now!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Both of my setups are still running fine. When done do they just stop?

Or do I have to somehow guess when it is 'slowing down'? My 3 Liter bottle has this real nice continuous tiny bubble stream going and the tinier the bubbles I assume the better the absorption.

The Nutrafin ladder is still going. Not like crazy, but still going.

So, how do you know when to 'recharge' ?

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I like 3 liter soda bottles.

Purchased from my local Price Chopper grocery store (at midnight).
I don't remember if I poured the Soda down the drain to use the bottle. Or, if I let the kids finish the soda off.
If I am not careful, my family will throw the bottles out instead of recycling.

Good luck with what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
At any time when you wish to see more bubbles, I say it is perfectly fine to shake the bottle as hard as you like..

And then watch what happens....

It's fun. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.