Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
I've been using the 1.89L Gatorade bottles, and I changed the amount of yeast I add from 1/4th of a teaspoon to 1/8th. It took almost a full day for the pressure to build up, but the mixture has lasted me a month with good results. Luckily, most of my CO2 hasn't been wasted in the form of big bubbles off the glass diffuser, so I've been getting efficient dissolution.

When I was adding 1/4th of a teaspoon of yeast, I would get around two weeks of good CO2 production, and it would take maybe 5-8 hours for the pressure to build up where I would get bubbles through the diffuser. So in conclusion, although it takes longer for the pressure to build up with 1/8th of a teaspoon, I got another two weeks out of my mixture
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top