Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my DIY inline heater assembly and realized that my heater is not water tight!!!!! So I'm just going to sell the PVC housing and try something else. I spent 25 bucks on parts so I'll sell it for that much. Shipping is approximately 10.50 for the flat rate USPS priority mail package. If you're interested, PM me. I'll get the exact shipping cost posted today when I go to the USPS center and double check the size.

Dimensions. 1/2in inlet pipes, 2 in. tubing and a 1" rubber connection for heater. Maximum heater length is approximately 14 inches.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not to be rude, but if you bought it for 25 at your local hardware store, whats stopping other people from doing the same and saving on the shipping?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nothing. Its like every other project, its cheaper to do it yourself. Just hoping someone doesn't want to go through the hassle of modifying a compression coupler and building the housing itself. The compression coupler needs to be cut in half and thinned down in order to fit the 1/14" socket.

Scouter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.