Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to buy some green and yellow shrimp from his planetinverts store. I asked him when he would have more in stock and he said in 4-5 weeks and that if I sent him the money right then he would give me a $10 discount. I sent him the $80 in good faith thinking I would receive my shrimp. Well it is now June and I made the purchase in March and have still not received my shrimp or the refund he promised. I have continuously tried to contact him via email and on this site but he either doesn't respond or makes empty promises. Beware Ryan Wood is a thief.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am now hearing that he has already been booted from other forums for stealing from buyers as well.

·
Registered
408 Posts
this is why I no longer "pre-sell" to people... I am not going to be accused of being a thief because I made the mistake of selling before I had them. I have hundreds of customers and not all can go smoothly with every single one. Pre-selling is the worst any store can do, especially live animal stores.

sorry. you will get your refund. I am not a thief and have no interest in keeping your $80.00

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wood is a liar and a thief he still has not refunded my money. How long can it take? I've waited 3 months for what I ordered and he still can not give me a refund which takes seconds. He is a thief and a liar. Buy from him at your own risk and if he doesn't ship your order within a month file a dispute with paypal immediately otherwise he will steal your money like he did me and countless others.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am one of Ryan Wood's customers requesting a refund. He always states he will give a refund soon but he never does.

Ryan, if you are reading this....if you do not do so, I will file a claim with paypal. It seems like you have many very unsatisfied customer on many different forums. Please do refund the money to your customers that request it right away. I notice that you respond to forum posts but not my emails.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Money has been received. I wish I didn't have to post my complaints here but you have to understand that after waiting for 3 months and not receiving my order what am I suppose to think when I was promised a shipment that never arrived. I apologize for the earlier comments but I had no other option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts